Increase profits and control costs
- Outsource the work for which you cannot bill your full hourly rate, and devote your valuable time to the more profitable work.
- Capitalize on the up-to-date technological and research skills of the Virtual Associates.
- Charge your client a premium over the Virtual Associates' hourly rates.
- Manage your peak periods without adding the overhead associated with full-time associates.
- Increase your client base by accepting clients you would otherwise have to decline, given your workload.
- Increase the time available for client development.
- Reduce the costs associated with travelling out-of-town by outsourcing such work to a Virtual Associate .
- Compete with full service firms by accepting work outside your practice area and outsourcing to qualified Virtual Associates.
Manage the growth of your practice
- Handle large projects without disrupting your associates' current assignments.
- Access the varied skills and expertise of several Virtual Associates to satisfy the needs of your diverse practice.
- Determine whether you can provide enough work to justify hiring additional associates and students.
- Manage the transition of articling students smoothly by using Virtual Associates when you are temporarily short-staffed or while new students are being integrated.
- Sample the legal work of a variety of lawyers before making a hiring decision.
Increase career satisfaction
- Give yourself the freedom to focus on the rewarding aspects of your practice.
- Decrease the stress of servicing your clients during peak periods.
- Enhance the energy and morale of your associates and students by ensuring that they are not working above capacity.
- Enjoy your vacations or maternity leave with peace of mind that the Virtual Associate is managing your workload in your absence.
Enhance client service
- Enhance your flexibility to respond to your clients' needs during peak periods.
- Compete with large firms by accessing a team of Virtual Associates on demand.
- Eliminate the delays that arise from scheduling conflicts.
- Ensure your legal work is performed as efficiently and quickly as possible, even when you are working above capacity.