Corporate Counsel | The Benefits
Increase profits and control costs
- Outsource the work that is uneconomical for you to perform yourself.
- Capitalize on the up-to-date technological and research skills of the Virtual Counsel.
- Manage your peak periods without adding to your company's overhead.
- Increase your legal department's utility by accepting projects you would otherwise have to decline, given your workload.
- Increase the time available for strategic planning.
- Reduce the costs associated with travelling out-of-town by outsourcing such work to the Virtual Counsel.
Manage the growth of your department
- Handle large projects without disrupting your counsel's current assignments.
- Access the varied skills and expertise of several Virtual Counsel to satisfy the diverse legal needs of your company.
- Determine whether you can provide enough work to justify hiring additional full-time counsel.
- Sample the legal work of a variety of lawyers before making a hiring decision.
Increase career satisfaction
- Give yourself the freedom to focus on the rewarding aspects of your career.
- Decrease the stress of servicing your company when you are short-staffed.
- Enhance the energy and morale of your staff by ensuring that they are not working above capacity.
- Enjoy your vacations or maternity leave with peace of mind that the Virtual Counsel is helping manage your workload in your absence.
Enhance client service
- Enhance your flexibility to respond to your company's legal needs during peak periods.
- Eliminate the delays that arise from scheduling conflicts.
- Ensure your legal work is performed as efficiently and quickly as possible, even when you are working above capacity.