Publishing | Legal Outsourcing
Expand your network of freelancers/authors with confidentiality
- Gain quick access to a select network of Virtual Authors.
- Protect the identity of the publication and publisher, by having our project management team confidentially recruit the ideal Virtual Authors.
- Use our confidential services, instead of recruiting freelancers, to avoid promoting the perception that the publication is out of date.
- Access the practical experience of the Virtual Authors for publications containing precedents.
- Capitalize on the up-to-date technological and research skills of the Virtual Authors.
- Invigorate the publication with fresh ideas and approaches by having a variety of Virtual Authors work on the publication, and avoid being dependent on any one freelancer.
- Obtain another source for manuscripts and book ideas.
Increase profitability of publications
- Meet and exceed revenue targets by adding more loose-leaf updates to the publication schedule.
- Control costs by negotiating flat rates for on-going projects.
- Manage your peak periods without adding the overhead associated with staff writers.
- Increase the number of publications in your portfolio by initiating new projects that you would otherwise have to postpone, given your workload.
- Increase the time available for project development.
Consistently meet publication deadlines
- Gain a stable and reliable source of content for existing publications.
- Provide authors with the confidence that their work is being updated by a fellow practitioner.
- Enhance your flexibility to meet publication deadlines during peak periods.
- Build an inventory of content for upcoming loose-leaf updates.
- Manage large projects without disrupting your staff writers' and freelancers' current assignments.
- Continue updating publications while authors or freelancers are temporarily unavailable (e.g. vacation or maternity leave).
Increase your productivity using managed Virtual Authors
- Access our project management team to coordinate a group of Virtual Authors on large or long-term projects.
- Reduce the time you spend ensuring that authors and freelancers meet deadlines, and avoid conflicts in the process.
- Decrease the stress of meeting publication deadlines during peak periods.
- Enhance the energy and morale of your staff writers/freelancers by ensuring that they are not working above capacity.
- Ensure that publication content is being produced as efficiently and quickly as possible, even when your current staff writers/freelancers are working above capacity.