We distribute and update this exciting publication, specifically designed for our personal injury lawyer clientele. Barbara Legate is a leading practitioner in personal injury and has earned LEXPERT’s highest rating of being “Most Frequently Recommended”. She has created a variety of statements of law covering issues that commonly arise throughout the litigation and at trial.
Designed for our personal injury clients…
Barbara Legate’s Standard Statements of Law include all the authorities, and are available in an editable format. You can purchase the entire set, one or more packages or individual volumes.
Click the links to preview:
Evidentiary & Trial Process package
- The Use and Admissibility of Demonstrative Evidence**
- Obligation to Cross Examine – Rule in Browne v. Dunn**
- Admissibility and Qualification of Expert Evidence
- Rules of Opening Statements
- Mistrial and Striking the Jury Notice
- Use of Demonstrative Evidence in the Opening**
- Amendment of Pleadings at Trial**
Updated Spring 2021**